Sunday 10 July 2011

My top 3 favorite bands

My first favorite band is All Time Low . I like this band as it has a cheerful tune and it uses a wide variety of vocabulary in their lyrics . Their songs are mostly about parties , break ups with girls and about life as a teenager . My second favorite band is Thirty Seconds Mars . I like this band as they have inspirational lyrics and the lead singer has a powerful voice and he should be a role model to a lot of people . The lead singer's name is Jared Leto  . I said he should be a role model to a lot of other people because he is one of the cleanest rock star ever. He does not smoke , drink and he is a vegetarian . He is actually 40 but he looks like he is 28 . My third favorite band is Linkin Park . I like them as they have a nice songs and lyrics that are meaningful . There they are , my top 3 bands .

No comments:

Post a Comment