Sunday 10 July 2011

Who am I?

My name is Lutfil Hadi and I am 13 years old . I am schooling at Riverside Secondary School . My CCA in Riverside Secondary School is soccer . I joined soccer because it is my hobby I am passionate about the game . I think soccer is the most beautiful game in the world as it involves thinking , physical activity and it involves every part of your body . In school I have two friends that are closest to me . One of them the name is Hakim , while the other is Syafiq . I think that I am a cool , smart and funny boy . I sometimes may have weird hairdos and weird fashion sense but I think I look good in my clothes which are weird . Overall , I think that I am a very easy going and a fun to talk to person . When I grow up , I hope to be a professional soccer player playing for my favorite club FC BARCELONA .

No comments:

Post a Comment